Aloha Group Limited
Personal Information Collection Statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which the information provided by you will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to our use of such information and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486. This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically. Each time a user logs in to this web site and uses its services, they agree to be bound by the statement in force at that time.
COLLECTION OF DATA
- Account Registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. If you choose to refer a friend to our Services, we may also collect your friend’s email address so that we may send them a referral or promotional code to sign up for our Services.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Services. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and/or clear gifs to record your preferences. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our Services, about the functionality of our Services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Services. We may track your use across different websites and services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
- Third-Party Accounts. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
- Third-Party Partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with data that we have about you.
PURPOSE AND USE OF DATA
Information collected is used for the followings:
- monitoring use of the web site to help its further development.
- compiling aggregate statistics about our users to analyze site usage.
- identifying and verifying identity of the users who used the services offered on this web site.
- communicating with the users in respect of matters related to or arising from the use of the services offered on this web site.
- handling and following up enquiries, suggestions, complaints and claims.
- conducting service surveys to better understand customers’ needs.
- better tailor products and services to the needs of our customers and/or the type of information presented to our customers.
- for compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
TRANSFER OF DATA
User information will not generally be disclosed or transferred to any other party in a form that would identify them except those to parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above.
ACCESS TO DATA
Users have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Any data access request or data correction request may be made to us at email@example.com or by post at Lion Rock 72, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. To opt-out, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.